gambia news

By Abubacarr Saidykhan
Your Excellency Sir,
I am still hugely grateful and appreciative to be updating you on all the issues and developments transpiring in our case currently supervised by the Inspector General of Police, for a request of a permit, in order for us to hold a peaceful demonstration over the recent execution of the nine death row inmates which has taking place on the 26th of August 2012 in the Gambia. I reported to the Police Headquarters in Banjul this Morning to know the position of our case as usual, but upon my arrival together with my surety at the office of the Interpol, the Police officers did not waste any time in asking me to proceed with one of their personnel named one Mr Karamba to the Criminal Records Office (CRO) for them to take both of my finger prints in an effort as to whether, i have ever been once involve in any Criminal Activity in our Country

Posted by Unknown on 06:13. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comments for gambia news

Leave comment

sidebarads

dailyvid

FLICKR PHOTO STREAM

2010 BlogNews Magazine. All Rights Reserved. - Provided by Free Blogger template.